Tuesday, November 23

If I Was Going To Shop...


With a Black Friday countdown under way (only 3 more days!) I've been trying so hard to restrain myself from shopping. It's been difficult - but so far, I haven't done any major spending damage. As an outlet for my shopping desire, I decided to make a list some of the things I would buy this week, if I were shopping, and display them in this sunny collage for all of you. :)
I absolutely love long necklaces. The one pictured above is sold at Forever XXI and costs under five dollars - definitely a steal. It can spruce up so many outfits; i think the bow adds just the right amount of vintage charm.
A few weeks ago, I did splurge on a grey boyfriend sweater, similar to the one pictured above from American Eagle Outfitters. This one costs $29.95, which isn't a horrible price when you consider it's versatility.
Everyone needs a cute pair of go-to jeans, regardless of the season. I prefer skinny jeans, because they give a dressy look when paired with flats, yet they can be easily tucked into boots. Target is offering a great sale on Mossimo brand jeans, with a wide selection selling at only $10 each! If I were shopping this week, I would definitely spring on this sale. As a bonus, if you spend over $50 (that's five pairs of jeans) you get free shipping. Click here to see a list of all the jeans on the ten dollar sale.
For some reason, I wasn't able to add in the picture of this fabulous scarf to the collage, but I love the selection of scarves that Target sells - they're all so affordable, as well.

What goes with almost every outfit this season? A great pair of black boots. The best boots to buy are ones that come slightly below the knee and those that have minimal designs on them - this way, you can blend them with almost any outfit. The killer boots in the collage are from Forever XXI, and are selling for $23.

If you were shopping this week, what would you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...