Friday, November 19

Pac Sun Haul

What can you get a name brand store for under $20? Usually, not a lot. But with holiday shoppers scrambling around, store prices are falling down! :) A few days ago, my Shopping Buddy and I decided to hit the mall for a little pre-season window shopping; we weren't expecting to see such fabulous deals! Along with many other stores, Pac Sun had a clearance sale on their clearance. I didn't even know this was possible! So, we decided it would be an excellent opportunity to have an under $20 shopping spree. And by spending only $17.00, I think we were successful.


These graphic tee's were originally $19.99, and on clearance for $9.99.
Lucky me, only shelled out five bucks for each! ;)

I often don't wear these kind of shirts by themselves; they tend to look cuter layered or under a button down plaid. I'll have to make a mental note though, just in case I decide to wear them front and center: A cami is a must!


I also purchased this baby doll top. It was on clearance for $14.00, so I only paid $7! I love the lace on the neckline.




With the holidays approaching fast, now is the time to score big on the items on your shopping list. Many stores, like Pac Sun, are offering extra incentives for shoppers to stop by on the much anticipated BLACK FRIDAY.

Pac Sun advertised their incentives on their facebook page.
Will you be one of the lucky 50?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...